Work Style Profiles
Insights Into Workplace Behaviour
People can be messy, inconsistent, unpredictable, even erratic. But, we need to work together.
Our behaviour is not as random as it first appears. Most of us are surprisingly consistent over time, even predictable. We have a “work style”, a pattern of action and choices, habits we fall back on and preferences we express regularly.
When individuals become more aware of their own work style, and the preferences of others, they can use their style more effectively, or change it to get what they and others need.
World-class behaviour profiling tools...
Discus™ Profiles draw on the industry standard DISC methodology to create advanced, informative, individual and team profiles packed with insight, and do it in a low-cost, efficient way.
For many important uses!
Our scalable profiling services get you just what you need, from an individual profile, to team reports, to an on-line system you can manage yourself to deliver profiles across your organization.
Discus™ Profiles offer powerful insight into the driving forces behind individual behaviour. Reports explore everything from inner motivation to communication preferences and career directions. Each Discus™ Profile includes:
- Easy to read, relevant information
- The DISC Profile Series - an “at-a-glance” view of an individual’s behavioural style
- Text interpretations addressing traits, sources of tension, advantages and disadvantages
A Discus™ Relationship Report searches for important style factors in the interactions between two individuals. It highlights areas of synergy, and likely sources of conflict. Explore relationship dynamics with:
- A factor comparison highlighting key style differences, with potential implications
- Two views, one from the perspective of each of the parties, because each will see the relationship differently
- In a team, consideration of the impact if one party is the formal leader
Explore the dynamics, roles, and relationships in any group of people. Use these insights to maximize team fit and potential. Each Discus™ Team Profile includes:
- Overall description of the prevalent team dynamics and tendencies in its structure
- Breakdown of each team member’s personal approach to teamwork, and roles they play
- Analysis of the formal leader’s impact on the team, team leadership needs, and members likely to lead
Use Discus™ Job Profiles to describe the ideal combination of behaviour needed to perform a job well, then test candidate styles to assess fit or training need. Job profiling is easy with:
- Five different methods to develop job profiles with hiring managers or selection teams
- Matching candidates to job profiles, to highlighting individuals with potential and areas to explore in the interview
- Detailed analysis of each candidate’s relevant strengths and training needs
Discus is the most powerful, cost-effective, behavioural profiler available. It is packed with features and useful in many key business activities. You will find it economical because of:
- Pay as you go - for the profiles you need, with no hidden costs or extras
- Easy Admin - Do it yourself with on-line service, or we do the work for you
- Unlimited access - to relationship assessments, team profiles, and job matching after individual profiling
Our clients have needs like yours...
Using Discus™ Profiles in leadership and followership training helps participants identify strengths and weaknesses in their work style, and become aware of habits or preferences that help or hinder them in their role. They use the their custom profiles to better focus their development efforts.
Use Discus™ profiles in team building projects to facilitate deeper, more impactful discussions among team members regarding their individual roles and interactions, and the leadership needed by the team. The reports challenge team members to look at themselves and their team differently.
Relationship Building/Conflict Resolution
A Discus™ Relationship Assessment combines DISC profiles from two individuals to expertly explore how their work styles suggest they will interact with one another. In coaching or team building projects, work partners can clarify the dynamics at play in their relationship, then develop guidelines for working together more effectively.
Trainer, Consultant, Coach?
Use Discus Profiles to increase the value of your business offer. Deliver high quality, branded profiles and professional service up front with your clients, while we take care of the technical and administrative details in the back. And, do it at a cost you can’t beat with our competitors.
Our associates are already benefiting from features like these…
- An on-line portal to manage your profiles, view reports and invite individuals to complete the Discus questionnaire.
- On-line questionnaire completion to make profiling easy for respondents.
- Profiles branded with your company name and contact details.
- Respondent support and survey administration handled by people who do this as their full-time job.
- High quality DISC profiles packed with information and insight.
- Free access to Discus Team and Relationship reports to support your coaching and team building projects.
- Technical and change management advice or guidance available to you when or if you need it.
Work with people who understand your business, and love doing theirs. Contact us to discuss your needs and how we can help.